29/09/2019
Like i'm riding an emotional roller coaster. I can be joyful and happy at this moment but sad and depressed at next. All because of "her". Or maybe i haven't recover from yesterday yet. Mind is playing with me. I hate it. The words i will say or said hurts him and annoyed him. I hate myself. The best thing for today is i got myself a new tattoo. Waves. Just like the shape of my favourite art, Great Waves of Kanagawa. Waves, just like my emotions, up and down; chaos and calm all the time. I am just a complicated creature.
.
.
.
Today is the first day i start this new blog. This blog is dedicated for me, myself as a collection of my ordinary and not so ordinary life. It is inspired by a man who took Polaroid photos of his daily life everyday for 18 years until he died at his 41st. He is Jamie Livingston. I watched a video of a guy narrating about his mysterious finding of a guys taking pictures everyday of his life for 18 years and i watched it from years ago and i felt so overwhelmed about it. And i thought, what if i can create a mystery like this too in somewhere in this online world and somehow or someday, a person from a corner of this planet found out about me and clues by clues, this person learn about my life and get the same feeling about how i felt for Jamie Livingston.
Like i'm riding an emotional roller coaster. I can be joyful and happy at this moment but sad and depressed at next. All because of "her". Or maybe i haven't recover from yesterday yet. Mind is playing with me. I hate it. The words i will say or said hurts him and annoyed him. I hate myself. The best thing for today is i got myself a new tattoo. Waves. Just like the shape of my favourite art, Great Waves of Kanagawa. Waves, just like my emotions, up and down; chaos and calm all the time. I am just a complicated creature.
.
.
.
Today is the first day i start this new blog. This blog is dedicated for me, myself as a collection of my ordinary and not so ordinary life. It is inspired by a man who took Polaroid photos of his daily life everyday for 18 years until he died at his 41st. He is Jamie Livingston. I watched a video of a guy narrating about his mysterious finding of a guys taking pictures everyday of his life for 18 years and i watched it from years ago and i felt so overwhelmed about it. And i thought, what if i can create a mystery like this too in somewhere in this online world and somehow or someday, a person from a corner of this planet found out about me and clues by clues, this person learn about my life and get the same feeling about how i felt for Jamie Livingston.

Comments
Post a Comment